Friday, May 4, 2007

Music Quiz

Have you ever been bored enough to go and check out the games on your iPod? I've had an iPod in one form or another for the past 3 years and never once did I think that I would find any amusement in playing the games that are included on there. Well, this afternoon I started playing the music quiz game. It's actually a lot of fun, especially if you have a lot of music on your iPod. I have close to 15 GB on mine, so there's a lot of stuff that I don't listen to all the time or haven't listened to in a while. If you've never played this game, here's how it works: a random song clip starts playing and a list of 5 songs appear on the screen. You have to click on the right song as fast as you can, as the song plays on the choices start disappearing off the screen. The faster you click the correct song the more points you get. Big fun on a slow friday afternoon!

No comments: